King of Fighters 15, Yashiro Nagakase Move Guide and List
Yashiro Nakase, a character playable in King of Fighters 15, returns from the dead. As you can see, this character is a powerful hitter. Yashiro is an excellent choice for players who want to fight.
Who is Yashiro Nagakase?
Yashiro and Shermie woke up to their Orochi bloodline when Chris made his King of Fighters 97 debut. They began to perform their duties in the tournament to pursue the goal of reviving Orochi, the evil ancient god. They were able to revive Orochi, but it was at the cost of their demise. Although Kyo, Iori and Chizuru succeeded in sealing Orochi away from harm, they could not do anything for Yashiro or his crew.
Yashiro and Team Orochi have revived after the King of Fighters 14 events. They have since joined the next tournament. We don’t know what the team is doing, but we plan to revive Orochi.
King of Fighters 15, Yashiro NagakaseMoves List
Yashiro is a character with a few power hits. His game plan is designed for brawling close up. He also has a parry manoeuvre to punish those trying to stop him from landing his hard hits. This is what Yashiro can do to make his appearance in King of Fighters 15.
- Regret Bash – Forward + Light Punch
- Step Side Kick – Forward + Light Kick
- Missile Might Bash – Quarter Circle Back + Light Punch/Strong Punch
- Upper Duel – DP Motion (Forward Down Forward, Down Forward) + Light Punch/Strong Punch
- Jet Counter – Half Circle back to fore + Light Punch/Strong Punch
- Jet Counter Still – During Jet Counter, Quarter Circle forward + Light Punch/Strong Punch
- Sledgehammer – Quarter Circle Back + Light Kick/Strong Kick
Super Special Moves
- Final Impact – Double Quarter Circle Forward + Light Punch/Strong Punch
- Variable Bash Stream – Double Quarter Circle forward + Light Kick/Strong Kick