Citadel Studios has announced the launch date for Legends of Aria, their Ultima Online-inspired MMORPG.
The sandbox MMO is hitting full launch on August 6th for Windows PC (thru Steam). The game has been to be had thru Steam Early Access.
Featured above, you could view the launch trailer for the sport. Players enter the arena of Celador, a living, breathing, global shaped by gamers.
The complete launch of the sport comes with a large number of latest content material and updates, consisting of:
- The Bard skill-line: a unique addition with useful buffs and abilities;
- A guided experience in the Profession System that takes players from newbie to Grandmaster;
- A New Weapon and Armor Enchanting system that expands crafting with unique dropped ingredients that allow for more high-end items
- Ruleset changes to provide a more consensual PvP experience across more of the map for those who wish to play without fear of ganking
- A Fresh Start Server where everyone begins on even footing at launch
- An optional Premium Subscription with in-game bonuses and perks
- Tons of new cosmetic options in the in-game store
- Many quality of life improvements, feature enhancements and much, much more!