DARK ENVOY PATCH NOTES TIMELINE – UPDATES, HOTFIXES, AND THEIR IMPROVEMENTS
Dark Envoy’s Launch was a major achievement for the publisher and developer Event Horizon. However, rather than resting on its achievements, the company is working on several issues that were raised in future hotfixes, as evident by the name’s Patch notes on timeline .
The timeline for Dark Envoy’s patch notes will likely to be in place in the coming months and weeks, since more hotfixes are added and bigger updates will bring greater polish and improvement that will make exploring the realm of Jaan more enjoyable that it already is.
Dark Envoy Patch Notes Timeline
On November 6 2023, the Dark Envoy’s patch notes timeline consists of not fewer than three minor hotfixes.
Like most of the time in these updates They are often an easy way to make enhancements and fix issues without requiring the use of a lot of tests to make sure all is working properly.
Patch 1 is slated to start on the 9th of November 2023.
Dark Envoy Hotfix 1
- Dark Envoy’s hotfix 1 was released on the 25th of October 2023. It improves the stability of co-operatives by allowing users to erase quicksaves and autosaves as well as a variety of improvements. These changes can be found in the complete patch notes that you will find in the following.
- The selection of regions for Co-op is made permanent. Players from various locations are able to join in, but they require the use of the same area.
- Keybindings reset, or not being accepted after pressing ESC has been fixed. ESC has been temporarily blocked. It was the root problem with keybindings. The company will provide a comprehensive solution to this in the future hotfixes.
- Autosave as well as Quicksaves are now erased.
- Vertical Sync is activated by default. This doesn’t cause a lot of stress on the CPU during starting the game.
When Vertical Sync is turned off, the FPS cap will be at 60 as default. This can be altered by changing the Settings.
- Stability of co-ops improved.
- A small tweak to AI in both the case of enemies as well as our party when we’re operating it is in autonomic mode. The AI will be improved over time.
The Multishot item was re-fixed.
Dark Envoy Hotfix 2
Dark Envoy’s hotfix 2 which has the full Patch notes You can play it the game on Steam the game, which launched on the 27th of October 2023. The game will introduce many updates.
Autosaves have been created after interaction with the fountain of healing and a specific indicator was placed in the character and health bar slots, with the aim to make it easier for users to find the units they want.
Auto-loot can only be activated by enemies with ingots or gold The summons of players have been given some needed buffs, and the difficulty levels also have received an update.
Hotfix 2 also has other improvements that the co-operative target, Dark Envoy’s control system, and much more.