LEAGUE OF GENDERS PATCH 12.9 NOTICES – RELEASE DATES, EDG, HIGH NOON SKINS, AND MORE
This is where you’ll find all the information about League of Legends Patch 12.9.
LoL, patch 12.9 has been sent to the PBE for its usual two-week testing period. Its patch notes reveal its release time and the addition of skins from the EDG or High Noon lines.
Riot Games releases regular updates for its MOBA. This is why Riot Games’ patch schedule is important to keep track of the date and time of each update. LoL Patch 12.9 will be released on Wednesday, May 11. This is the day that all changes made during testing go live on the servers.
League of Legends Patch 12.9
The following 11 skins can be tried out on the PBE: EDG Aphelios (1350RP), EDG Graves (1350RP), EDG Zie (1350RP), EDG Zoe (1350RP), EDG Yuumi (1350RP), EDG Zoe (1350RP), EDG Zoe (1350RP), High Noon Leona (1820RP), High Noon Mordekaiser (1820RP), High Noon Talon (1350RP), High Noon Talon Prestige Edition), and High Noon Talon Talon Talon Prestige edition), High Noon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Prestige Edition), and High Noon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon stage Edition), High Noon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon Talen Talon Talon Talon Talon Talon RP
LoL 12.9 maintenance is announced closer to launch. It usually takes around 3 hours to deploy patches across different regions. You can check our League of Legends server-status article to stay informed about any downtime due to patch deployments or other reasons.
Taliyah is currently on track to get a mid-scope update from LoL Patch 12.9. This will include nerfs to burst and usability improvements and nerfs for damage. Unless plans change, Olaf will also receive a similar update.
In the first League of Legends patch 12.2, balance changes were spotted by Surrender at 20, target Pyke, and Sion.
League 12.9’s preview is now available. It reveals upcoming buffs to champions Varus and Hecarim, while Ahri and Rengar will be nerfed.
LoL 12.9 Champion Balance Adjustments
Ahri – Nerfed
- Cooldown increased from 12 seconds to 14 seconds
Spirit Rush (R),
- Cooldown increased from 130/105/80 to 140/115/90 seconds.
Braun – Buffed
Concussive Blows (Passive):
- The stack cooldown has been reduced to 8-4 seconds, from 8-6 seconds.
- From 30/32.5/35/37.5/40%, damage reduction was increased to 35/40/45/50/55%
Hecarim – Buffed
- From 85%, the bAD rate has risen to 90%
Spirit of Dread (W).
- The cooldown has been reduced to 14 seconds from 18 seconds.
Master Yi – Nerfed
- From 25/45/65, the bonus attack speed has been lowered to 25/35/45 instead of 25/45/65
Nidalee – Nerfed
- From 570, the base HP was lowered to 540
Olaf – Nerfed
- From 30% to 25%, the AD ratio has fallen to 25%
Pyke – Changed
The Gift of the Drowned (Passive):
- Increased damage to multiple enemies from 40% to 45%
Bone Skewer Q:
- Mana costs increased to 74/78/82/86/90, from 50/55/60/65/70
Death from Below (R):
- Cooldown has been reduced to 115/100/85 seconds from 120/120/100 seconds.
- From 29 to 27, armor dropped to 27
- The marked damage has been reduced to 1-2%(Lvl 1-9) (+2% per 100 AAP)> from the 1-3.5%/lvl1-13 (+1% per 100 AAP)>
- From 1-3%, Allied damage fell to 1-2%
Renekton – Changed
- From 92, health growth rose to 97.
- From 3.75, AD growth was 4.15
Battle Roar W (W):
- The base damage per hit has been increased to 5/20/35/50/65 starting at 5/15/25/35/45
- The cooldown has been changed to 16/14/12/10/8 second from 13/12/11/10/9 second
- Base damage increased from 40/80/120 to 50/100/150
Rengar – Nerfed
Battle Roar W (W):
- From 85-150, bonus monster damage was reduced to 65-130 instead of 85-150
Sion – Nerfed
Glory In Death (Passive).:
- Reduced Damage to Structures: Now Available at 50%
Swain – Buffed
- Base armor has been increased to 26 from 23
- From 325, the base move speed was increased to 330
Taliyah – Changed
- Health per 5 fell to 6.5 from 7.
- Health regen has dropped to 0.13 from 0.14
- From 20 to 18, armor dropped to 18
- Mana costs increased to 60/65/70/75/80, from 50/60/70/80/90
- The cost of working ground mana has dropped to 20 from 25/30/35/40/45
- From 170%, monster damage has been reduced to 35+ 10% of AP> per rock.
Seismic Shove W:
- Mana cost decreased to 40/30/20/10/0, from 60/45/30/15/0
Unraveled Earth (E):
- New: Monsters can be stunned for a maximum duration
Thresh – Buffed
- AP & Armor per Soul increased to 1 starting at 0.75
Dark Passage (W):
- Shield increased from 60-180 (+2 souls) to 60-180 (+2 souls) (+1 soul).
Varus – Modified
Living Vengeance Passive:
- Minion attack speed increased to 10-20 (+20% bonus AS), from 10-20 (+15% Bonus AS).
- Champion AS increased from 40 to 40 (+40% Bonus AS)
Blighted Quiver (W):
- From 7-21 (+30%AP), on-hit damage rose to 7-27 (+30%AP).
In the coming weeks, there will be more changes. This article will be updated as soon as new information is discovered. Make sure you check back often to stay up-to-date on any upcoming changes, buffs, or nerfs.
League of Legends is now free to play on PC.
Follow GameWatcher on Twitter to keep up with the latest PC gaming news. You can also check out our YouTube videos, like us on Facebook, and join us on Discord. You may find links to affiliate shops, which earn us a small commission when you buy anything through them. We are grateful.