Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Game Download
Steel Crate Games’ video game Keep Talking and No One Explodes was released in October 2015. The game can be played by at least two people. One player acts as the “Defuser” and plays the game on a device that supports keyboard, mouse, touchscreen, and gamepad controls. The remaining players act as the “Experts”, reading the bomb defusal manual. The Defuser can’t see the manual so must rely upon the Experts for instructions. The Experts cannot also see the bomb so must rely only on the Defuser to describe it to them. You can communicate with your other person either by using online communication software or directly across a table.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 1.5 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB DirectX 9 or higher
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How to download and install The Game
- Click the button below to download. You will be taken to the download page.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After downloading is done, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!