The Sims 4 PC Latest Version Game Free Download
The Sims 4 PC Latest Version Game Free Download Explore all of the adventures college has to offer you. Take courses that Put your Sims up for achievement in technology, law or education professions.
Discover robotics and ping-pong, or create some mischief pulling pranks from the rival college. Study hard, sleep and high-five the college mascot — just be certain that you keep those grades up!
Settle into School — Begin a new chapter to your Sim in the Historic University of Britechester or the contemporary Foxbury Institute.
Live in a dorm room or off-campus, research Britechester on a bike, spend some time at the student commons and also have a research session in the library. Cheer on the student body in a college soul event, and use school colors to reveal that your Sim’s pride.
Stay Classy — Enroll at a University and select classes that pique Your curiosity: Science, computer science, art history or perhaps villainy.
Attend a lecture or work on term papers and demonstrations — the longer your Sim learns, the more effective they will be.
Moving to courses or blowing off them will change your Sim’s levels, so time management is crucial.
Meet, Mingle and Research — Your Sim embraces school life is upward to you. Study all night to complete assignments or flake out and sleep soundly in. With actions like juice pong, juggling a soccer ball and hanging out with roommates, taking a rest hasn’t been so enjoyable!
Connect school associations such as robotics, disagreement, artwork or possibly a mysterious secret society. As the year progresses, Sims become their best selves and find who they are intended to be.
The Sims 4 Discover University System Requirements
- OS: 64 Bit Required. Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- RAM: At least 4 GB RAM
- DISC DRIVE: DVD Rom Drive required for installation only
- HARD DRIVE: At least 15 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- VIDEO: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0, 10 and 11 Compatible
- INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
- ONLINE REQUIREMENTS: Internet connection required for product activation.
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- PROCESSOR: Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: 18 GB of Hard Drive space
How to Download and Install The Sims 4 Discover University
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for The Sims 4 Discover University.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once The Sims 4 Discover University has finished downloading, open the .iso file using a software such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools.
- Run the game setup inside the .iso file. Go through the game setup (you can leave everything at default) and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, copy the contents of the “CODEX” folder into the installation directory (overwrite the files that are already there).
- You can now launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!
The Sims 4 Discover University PC Download