LEAGUE OF LEGENDS – PATCH 12.6 NOTES – RELEASE DATE ANIMA SQUAD SKINS MYTHIC CONTENT OVERHAUL
This is where you’ll find all the information about League of Legends Patch 12.6.
LoL, patch 12.6 has been sent to the PBE for its usual round of testing. Its patch notes reveal its release time and the addition of several new Anima Squad skins.
They are accompanied by the Ashen Knight Pyke Skin, which marks its mythic content overhaul. It replaces Gemstones & Prestige Points with Mythic Essence currencies.
Riot Games releases regular updates for its MOBA. This is why Riot Games’ patch schedule is essential to track when it is due. LoL Patch 12.6 will be released on Wednesday, March 30, which is when all changes made to the game have been tested and are available for play.
League of Legends Patch 12.6
The following seven skins can be tried out on the PBE: Battle Bat Vayne (1350 RP), Battle Cat Jinx (1350 RP), Battle Cat Jinx Prestige Edition, Battle Bunny Miss Fortune (1820 RP), Battle Bunny Prime Riven, and Battle Wolf Sylas.
LoL 12.6 maintenance is announced closer to launch. It usually takes around 3 hours to deploy patches across different regions. You can check our League of Legends server-status article to stay informed about any downtime due to patch deployments or other reasons.
For those who are avid players of League of Legends, the mythic content overhaul in League of Legends 12.6 is a significant step forward. It’s all available on the game website. You can also see a few new Prestige Edition skins in this video.
Website Surrender @ 20 has found several runes and items that the developer has not shared with us. These are just a few of the many.
League of Legends patch 12.6 brings the first official changes. They target Rengar as well as Zero. Both receive tweaks to multiple skills.
LoL 12.6 Champion Balance Adjustments
Rengar – Changed
Unseen Predator (Passive):
- Modified: Rengar’s next leap will generate 1 Ferocity if he has no ferocity.
- From 8 seconds, Ferocity falloff has increased to 10 seconds
- Bluetooth forgiveness time increased from 1.5 seconds to 3 seconds
- The timing of the ability to leap from the brush is now fixed at 0.25 seconds
- To adjust the range, we have increased it by 25 units
- Jump height slightly increased
- Secondary resource bar used for stacks. Shows which stack was created by leap
- Always counts as a critical hit, critical strike chance scales the damage
- 1% chance of crit = 1 damage
- Towers: Works
Bola Strike E (E):
- New: There is no time limit for leaping
- Two seconds to reveal enemies
The thrill of the Hunt (R),
- Reveal reduced to a small area around the unit instead of just the unit
Zero – Changed
- From 58, the base AD was reduced to 50
- HP has changed to 480 +90/lvl, from 500 + 85/LVL
- From 23 +3.5/lvl, armor dropped to 20 +3/lvl.
Burst Fire (Q):
- From 9-25, damage increased to 10-30
- From 3-15% at level 18, right-click and max health damage charges were reduced to 1-10% at level 13.
Spark Surge E (E):
- Cooldown increased to 23 seconds, instead of 23-19 seconds
- Passthrough damage has fallen to 60-100%, from 80-100%
Lightning Crash (R):
- Change move speed per stack to 1.5-2% (2%).
- The number of stacks per champion hit by the AoE explosion exploded to 4 instead of 3.
LoL 12.6 Items Balance Changes
- Lifesteal has been reduced to 8%, from 10%
- From 55, AD has been raised to 60
- Life steal decreased to 15% from 20%
Blade of the Ruined Kings
- Life Steal has been reduced to 8%, from 10%
- Lifesteal has been reduced to 8%, from 10%
- Mythic passive health rose to 70, from 50
LoL 12.6 Rune Balance Changes
Ravenous Hunter (D4)
Treasure Hunter (D4)
- You can now get an additional 70-gold Bounty Hunter stack. For every Bounty Hunter stack, you collect, your gold gain will increase by 20 gold. You can get up to 150 gold. Bounty Hunter stacks can be earned by taking down each enemy champion for the first time.
Fleet Footwork (Precision Keystone).
- Energized attack damage was reduced to 10 – 100 (+0.3 Bonus AD and +0.2 AP) from 10 – 100 (+0.4 Bonus AD and +0.3 AP).
Legend: Bloodline (P3)
- You are changed to gain 0.4% life steal per Legend stack (max 15 stacks). At maximum Legend stacks, achieve 100 max health. You earn progress towards Legend stacks for every champion takedown and epic monster kill.
League of Legends patch 12.6 will likely see more balance changes. Keep checking back to see if your principal is getting any buffs or nerfs.
League of Legends is now free to play on PC.